Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Developer on the team, you will leverage your experience to tackle and solve complex technical and customer problems. A successful senior engineer:
- Works well with stakeholders to define and articulate technical requirements and design
- Desires to be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle
- Is curious and passionate about coding
- Efficiently and effectively executes; understanding the tradeoffs between business and technical goals
- Displays a high degree of ownership and accountability. As a small startup, it’s all hands on deck and every commit counts.
- Influences and leads others in their commitment to technical excellence
If you’re interested in solving hard problems and want to contribute to the high growth and iteration of the product and company, we're excited to meet you!
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Must have worked on and shipped full stack features or products
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages (e.g. Java, or Python) and opensource technologies (eg. Java Spring Boot, or Dropwizard).
- Experience developing in cloud based platforms (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Effective communication skills, ability to work well in a diverse team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
About the team:
The leaseable product team’s mission is to create best-of-breed software that solves real business problems for our customers.
On the Product Team, we:
- own features end-to-end, from the customer need all the way to the back-end implementation
- are highly collaborative and distribute technical leadership throughout the team
- do Agile development
- function in a highly progressive, quick-iteration environment focused on delivering consistent, incremental customer value
We’re always looking to hire great people for our team across all levels of experience. We love a diversity of backgrounds, from those who are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow their skills, to seasoned engineers who want to make important decisions that influence the future of our architecture.
What We Do:
leaseABLE is the leading digital leasing platform for commercial real estate companies. leaseABLE makes lease management more efficient through effortless access to information and instinctive collaboration across teams. With built-in timeline management and automated documents guiding every action, teams using leaseABLE work more effectively. By bringing data about portfolio and lease activities into a single system of action, the leaseABLE user’s visibility is improved into what really drives results. To learn more, visit leaseable.com.
Who We Are:
leaseABLE was founded in 2018. Our privately-held, early-stage startup is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seattle, NYC and Chicago. If you speak to us, you’ll probably see that across any geography, across all our roles, at our heart we are a group of customer-obsessed individuals working toward a common goal while walking the walk in all that we do.